Thursday, December 4, 2014

You!

This blush was long lost. This smile was never expected to come back. This twinkle in my eye when i see the name flashing on my mobile screen, this skipping of a beat by my heart reading a bye, how? And why?

There were times when job was stressful and life had become monotonous. And nothing has changed now at the work front, except for the wait in every minute which passes, to get a single text from the person.

And during all this time, nostalgia strikes. At the hidden points in the heart and brain where it affects the most.

I still remember the touch, the talks, the shivers, the hugs, the bites, the abuses, the tickles and the fights as well... When I realize that every single bit is so fresh in my mind, it sends a chill down my spine, taking me to a state of trance where there is no distance, just the two of us.

And for all these feelings, thoughts, emotions and the numerous uninterpreted pacing heartbeats, the one and only reason is YOU! *loveyouColonel* <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an opinion...