Saturday, December 20, 2014

The Longing, Forever

"I promise to you that I'll bring the world for you." Saying this, he kissed Tamannah, making his love, his bride forever.
Those days were just love. An amazing job of a Data Analyst, Star Performer of the company, earning a pay sufficient for the couple to live a luxurious life, time and space for each other, their life was a fairy-tale.
And one such day was the 25th of  October.
Tamannah, I have a business trip scheduled on the 15th of next month. Its going to be a long stay in the States. We should go shopping on the weekend, what say?
Sure! And how about some chicken to hog-on post the shopping?
Oh! How better can you know me darling?
Laughter spread throughout their house along with the happiness which was reflecting on both their faces.
Time passed in bliss and then the eve arrived. That evening was reserved for the ballroom and candle light. She, in the black-strapped Zara gown and he, dressed in his best UCB, dancing away to the romantic melody, just perfect. And more perfect than that was the night which followed. It was more than intimacy. That night their souls were pleased. Burning flames with desires soaring the mercury levels to the highest. And then was the moment, a state of ecstasy. A feeling which lingered slowly in the heart that we are for each other.
Then came the beautiful yet difficult morning.
"I'll miss you honey. Come soon."
"I'll miss you too Tamannah. You're my world. I'll come back soon. If the deal works out, it can prove to be the Ace. And I can then get the world for you, hun."
"I already have your love and more than what i ever desired for. You're my world. Best wishes. Do call me when you get time."
The flight was about to take off. One last message before I go flight-mode, he said to himself.
"Tamannah, I love you. And I promise that I'll bring the world for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an opinion...